-:Why You Need To Get It Today:-
Since Cubic Zirconia was introduced into the fashion world around 1978, there have not been any synthetic gemstones that have made as much impact as cubic zirconia. Many have wondered what is so special about this beautiful piece of jewelry. Maybe a look a further look on what exactly is Cubic Zirconia can give us an insight on the frenzy about this awesome jewelry and why it have been so popular on the jewelry and fashion industry.
What is Cubic Zirconia Jewelry?
Cubic Zirconia is jewelry made from a simple synthetic crystalline substance and used as a cheap alternative to diamonds and other gemstones. Cubic Zirconia is man-made substance, and not a mineral. It is quite different from the natural gemstone Zircon. This synthetic crystalline substance is created by melting powered zirconium and powered zirconium dioxide together by heating them up to 4.982F.
Although Cubic Zirconia can be made in numerous colors, the materials they are made from are colorless, strong, hard and virtually flawless.
Cubic Zirconia is much less expensive than your everyday diamonds; however the brilliance and crystal clarity of it makes it a great alternative to diamonds which cost fortunes to own. If you are a lover of beautiful jewelries made from diamonds but cannot afford to buy one, then cubic zirconia is your best alternative. Not very many people can tell the difference between a cubic zirconia and a real diamond; this is because they are normally made in bright white colors to mimic diamond, although they can also be made in other colors.
What Is The Difference Between Cubic Zirconia And Real Diamonds?
Cubic Zirconia has been so perfected in modern times that it becomes hard to tell the difference between them and the diamonds. Someone without a good knowledge of diamonds can be ripped off with couple of cubic zirconia. This does not mean that cubic zirconia is not a good jewelry but to show their striking resemblance to diamonds.
They still retain some differences:
1. The first major difference is that diamonds are made from natural materials while cubic zirconia is made from a man-made material.
2. Diamonds are the hardest gemstone in the world, although cubic zirconia is hard, but not as hard as diamonds.
3. Cubic zirconia has lot of density as such it is about fifty to seventy percent heavier than diamonds.
4. It has more flashes of color when you compare it to diamonds.
5. Cubic zirconia are less brittle than diamonds, they have no cleavages making them less susceptible to cracks and chips.
Benefits of Purchasing A Cubic Zirconia Jewelry-
As a woman, apart from making you look sophisticated and beautiful, buying jewelries made from cubic zirconia have many benefits attached to it, which includes:
1. They are the best cheap alternative to real diamonds, if you have been dying to add diamonds to your jewelry collections but cannot afford one. Maybe buying a cubic zirconia can give you some consolation of wearing diamond-like jewelry.
2. You can easily replace cubic zirconia in the event they got lost; they are cheap, so buying another one won't pose much of a problem
3. Cubic zirconia is faux diamonds, meaning that they are not real diamonds but they still has a very high quality. They are cut like diamonds and even have a clarity that is clearer than your real diamonds. You can make your beauty radiate when you wore a cubic zirconia jewelry.
4. These beautiful stones do not break or crack just like your diamonds, whether you buy a cubic zirconia ring, earrings, or bracelets they will stay like that forever. They are very hard and will continue to radiate for many years.
5. You can have cubic zirconia customized to your taste. Since they are cheap and easy to get, you can pretty much have your own design, this is a little bit hard with diamonds which is much rare and expensive forcing you to take what you get. But with cubic zirconia, you can specify the cut you need, whether you want a diamond shaped cut, a princess cut or just a square cut. That's not all; you can even specify the particular color you need.